New York New York

I have always said that the lady who owns and runs my daughter's pre-school, Mother Goose Nursery School, has a natural talent for marketing. I really do not mean this in a bad way. Just that I think she, knowingly or unknowingly, has a taste for it and an aptitude for it. The school's annual "program" is just one example. It showcases the kids and makes the parents and grandparents very proud and happy, and there's simply no better advertising than that.



Here's one more for good measure:

3 comments:

  1. she's a pro! definitely better than liza minelli!! :-) - marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Looks like she is having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your name so I can appreciate your comments better. Select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" pulldown window below. A separate window will pop up where you can enter your name. Thanks!