First Check Up

Went to see Dr. Mercado Tuesday afternoon for my first check-up. He was quite pleased with what he saw, I think.

We also received the formal lab report that analysis of the tumor material removed showed it to be non-malignant. While this was never a big issue, it's still a additional relief to receive authoritative comfirmation. One less thing to worry about.

Dr. Mercado then proceeded to take out the staples from my skin incision. I was not looking forward to this but basically, I did't feel a thing. He now wants me to treat the surgical wounds as "normally" as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your name so I can appreciate your comments better. Select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" pulldown window below. A separate window will pop up where you can enter your name. Thanks!