Desperation Time. Smoothie to the Rescue.

The hiccups returned around 12:30 midnight. Total desperation time. No help in sight, at least five hours until daylight.

Special thanks to my sister Shirley who prepared two glasses of lychee smoothies tonight. The second glass, still in the fridge, has worked for now. Now I try my best to go to sleep and extend this respite.

As for the health implications of gulping down an icy smoothie at midnight and going stright to bed, I agree it's cause for some valid concern. But, desperate needs call for desperate measures.

1 comment:

  1. Agree. If smoothies work then so be it, let's just think about the consequences from the ice 40 years from now. Out of curiosity, how long are the hiccup "attacks"?

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your name so I can appreciate your comments better. Select "Name/URL" from the "Comment as" pulldown window below. A separate window will pop up where you can enter your name. Thanks!